T1000A / T1500A – Uncoated cermet grade
Uncoated cermet that emphasizes on wear resistance, is best suited for profile turning and high-speed continuous cutting
Uncoated cermet that emphasizes on wear resistance to achieve long tool life in continuous finishing and profile turning with superior wear resistance.
1. A new grade of high hardness cermet that uses a composite hard phase to provide exceptional toughness and wear resistance.
2. Perfect for fine finishing using ground type inserts.
3. Meeting diverse needs with a wide selection that focuses on ground type inserts.
General purpose uncoated cermet that provides stable finished quality in finishing ~ medium cutting
General purpose uncoated cermet that provides both excellent finished surface quality and cost effectiveness.
1. Unprecedented cermet with a composite structure of mixed grain sizes that offers excellent fracture and wear resistance.
2. 3-dimensional chipbreaker exhibits it superiority in applications where chip control is necessary.
3. Expanded lineup caters to a wider range of requirements.